Troubleshooting LonWorks Networks in Building Controls Applications
Course number 500
A two day hands on training focusing on overcoming common integration issues and enhancing network performance.
Emphasis is on solving issues with twisted pair devices, network infrastructure, and IP based user interface issues.
Items to be covered:
* Test, verify, and optimize infrastructure components
* Test, verify, and optimize device health
* Test, verify, and optimize network channel health
* Document and analyze channel and device statistics
* Recover network resources
* Optimize device communciation bandwidth
* Troubleshoot poorly performing networks
Who should attend
Network integrators, facility maintenance personnel, HVACR technicians, electricians, and professionals involved with the service and maintenance of LonWorks networks
A 10% discount will be applied in the Shopping Cart for companies that send more than 1 student to the class.