If low enrollment or other circumstances occur beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel classes\’ 10 business days before they begin.
We make reasonable efforts to notify registered students as soon as a class has been cancelled. We\’ll e-mail cancellation notices to all registered students on record, and in most cases, we\’ll also try to personally contact them. If the student\’s manager\’s name is on record, we\’ll also e-mail him or her.
We advise students to not make final travel arrangements until they receive registration confirmation via email. Enerlon is not liable for any expenses related to travel or any changes in travel arrangements.
If Enerlon training is forced to cancel a class for any reason in less then 10 working days, we\’ll refund the credit card with the amount charged for the class course and offer the affected students a discount on a future training class.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your enrollment in a class, you must notify us at least 10 days before the first day of class. If you notify us less than 10 business days before class begins, you\’ll be billed in full for the course. You can apply the course fee toward any future training classes.
Our training coordinator will respond to all cancellation and rescheduling requests by e-mail and phone. If you don\’t receive a reply to your request within 24 hours, you must call the training coordinator to make sure your request was received.
If you can\’t attend a class that you\’ve registered for, another person from your company may attend in your place as long as:
• You notify us before class beings, and
• The substitute meets the course prerequisites
Please give the training coordinator the new student as soon as possible. There\’s no substitution change if you notify us before the first day of class.
Subject to space available in the training room, auditors may observe classroom activities. There is no cost for auditing personnel, however participation is restricted.
Class Cancellation Policy in Regard to Purchased Airline Tickets
1. Enerlon Inc. is not responsible for non-refundable airline tickets, accommodation expenses, or any other fees related to the cancellation of an Enerlon inc. training class.
2. If a class is cancelled, every attempt should be made to reuse the ticket for another class. Enerlon Inc. never reimburses anyone for ticket change fees or unused tickets.
3. Enerlon Inc. recommends that all airline reservations be refundable.
4. Airline reservations should not be made more than 30 days prior to the scheduled commencement date. Tom Rathman Jersey