ASP.NET Dynamic Data Unleashed by Oleg Sych PDF
By Oleg Sych
Using Dynamic facts, ASP.NET builders can create strong, datadriven websites with extraordinary pace and potency, casting off colossal quantities of guide coding. ASP.NET Dynamic info Unleashed is the 1st whole, useful consultant to Dynamic information for each skilled ASP.NET developer.
The writer completely demystifies Dynamic info, aiding builders comprehend precisely what they could do with the framework and make it extra available than ever prior to. He presents proven code to resolve a large choice of difficulties, explains how and why that code works, and identifies key tradeoffs and alternatives.
Packed with step forward suggestions for bettering developer productiveness, this publication combines a hands-on instructional, “drill-down” motives of complex options, and real-world improvement scenarios.
Detailed info on how to…
- Use Dynamic info parts to beat universal real-world consumer interface improvement challenges
- know how ASP.NET Dynamic info builds on strengths of WebForms, Entity Framework, and LINQ
- increase easy customized templates to dramatically decrease code duplication
- Generalize templates to leverage metadata and generate consumer interfaces dynamically
- Create websites for facts access, info filtering, and numerous perspectives of data
- Use info Annotations to enforce robust validation logic
- Write easy, but powerful computerized exams to systematically confirm the company logic
- Create complicated interplay principles that aren’t restricted by way of unmarried entity gadgets or types
- Optimize I/O-bound company good judgment through imposing it with T-SQL constraints, saved methods, and triggers
- enforce role-based safeguard with dynamic UI trimming
- Generate whole data-driven net purposes, entire with CRUD pages, complicated company principles, built-in navigation, and security
- expand Dynamic information to help complex scenarios
- come to a decision while Dynamic info can be used rather than or including ASP.NET MVC
Read or Download ASP.NET Dynamic Data Unleashed PDF
Similar database storage & design books
Written with readability and a down-to-earth method, Sams train your self SQL Server 2005 convey in 24 Hours covers the fundamentals of Microsoft's most recent model of SQL Server. professional writer Alison Balter takes you from uncomplicated ideas to an intermediate point in 24 one-hour classes. you'll study the entire easy projects worthwhile for the management of SQL Server 2005.
After they say professional programming, they aint kiddin round. such a lot of this ebook goes to be over the heads of an individual with no measure in desktop technological know-how. a lot of the examples are so vague and slender in scope that i do not see myself ever utilizing ninety percentage of them. despite the fact that, i've got discovered use for the rest 10, which makes this publication very definitely worth the buy in my view.
''Business method administration platforms: procedure and Implementation discusses enterprise administration practices and the know-how that allows them. It analyzes the historical past of approach administration practices and proposes that BPM practices are a synthesis of BPR (radical swap) and TQM (continuous swap) practices.
Extra resources for ASP.NET Dynamic Data Unleashed
Action property of the DynamicHyperLink class specifies the name of the page template, Edit in this example. ProductID=1.
10 includes the actual column name, UnitsInStock, as opposed to something like 舠Units in Stock舡 that you might expect to see in a user-friendly application. This is because the DynamicControl cannot infer the display name from the original column name. In this particular case, you could use capitalization of letters to split the column name into individual words, but in general, Dynamic Data cannot rely on this being the case. Your column names could use underscores, abbreviations, acronyms, or numbers that would be impossible for the framework to convert to readable English, let alone other languages you might need to support in your application.
ASP.NET Dynamic Data Unleashed by Oleg Sych