LonWorks IP Integration for Building Control Applications
Course number 400
This 2 day training class will focus on LonWorks Internet Protocol applications in building controls applications. The course includes instruction and hands-on exercises regarding internet server setup, security, web based control applications, and web based user interfaces.
* Review LonWorks technology
* Explore TCP/IP technology basics
* Connect network tools to LonWorks networks over IP
* Apply Lonworks/IP security
* Create, configure, and manage datapoints
* Create web based applications
* Build web based user interfaces
* Explore XML and web binding applications
* Test, verify, and maintain the network designs over IP
Who should attend
Network integrators, facility maintenance personnel, HVACR technicians, electricians, and IT professionals connecting networks of LonWorks devices to the Internet
A 10% discount will be applied in the Shopping Cart for companies that send more than 1 student to the class.