Interoperable Network Design
Course number 200
This 3 day training course takes students through the process of planning and implementing a LonWorks network design. Students will discover how to select the proper components of an interoperable LonWorks network and will participate in hands-on exercises that focus on real world building control simulations. Tony Jefferson Authentic Jersey
* Select network architecture, infrastructure components and tools
* Install network infrastucture
* Select and install network devices
* Configure and commission network devices
* Program the network
* Create a user interface
* Test and verify device and channel health
* Maintain the network
Who should attend
Network Integrators, control contractors, HVAC technicians, electricians, maintenance personnel, project managers. Attendees should be familiar with LonWorks technology basics and Windows operating systems.
A 10% discount will be applied in the Shopping Cart for companies that send more than 1 student to the class.